Livecode Developer Certifications

Igor de Oliveira Couto igor at semperuna.com
Fri Aug 9 04:54:50 EDT 2013

On 09/08/2013, at 5:19 AM, Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does exists plans to create LiveCode Certifications?

It seems that RunRev is currently running a training camp, at the end of which attendees get a 'certificate'. I must admit, I did not pay too much attention to it as it seemed to be geared to kids and first-timers.

Professional-level certification sounds like a good idea to me. Could be a good source of revenue for RunRev, and might be beneficial for business customers who may want to find an 'expert', without having to hang out in the mailing list or the forums to find out 'who's who'!

Kindest regards to all,

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia