Distributing an iOS App for Testing

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Aug 8 17:42:33 EDT 2013

On 09/08/2013, at 4:06 AM, Ray Horsley <ray at linkit.com> wrote:

> Do you have a trial version of AirLaunch?  I've tried wrestling with MergExt which works in conjunction with TestFlight (which is the troublesome part) and I'm having no luck.  I'd like to try AirLaunch and it sounds like the right tool since it doesn't depend on TestFlight.

For what it's worth AirLaunch won't help you install the app if the devices aren't in the provisioning profile either. Whatever works for you though. Happy to give you a refund if you want to use AirLaunch. Personally I like that TestFlight notifies everyone of the new build, collects device ids for you and even allows you to update the provisioning profile on an app without rebuilding if there's a new device to distribute to.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!