"this me"?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Aug 8 17:03:09 EDT 2013

On 09/08/2013, at 6:57 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> To my eye it distinguishes "scriptObject" from "scriptObjects" in a useful way, and makes use of the existing "effective" keyword to note that it's dealing with a broader scope, often used to denote inheritance.

Hmm.... if there's no difference then I guess it could just be implemented as the scriptObjects and the effective adjective would just be ignored as it is with other properties that don't implement a difference. That way people could choose to write it or not...

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!