Distributing an iOS App for Testing

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Aug 8 15:46:56 EDT 2013

Ray,

i am using AirLaunch and all what i can tell is that it is extreme easy to use!

I am using it with DropBox. I let Airlaunch save the file into my Public Dropbox folder.
After saving, Airlaunch puts the D/L url into clipboard. So i just have to paste this URL
into an email to send it to my customer. that´s it.

But Airlaunch also supports uploads with FTP.

The dropbox solution only works if you have an "older" dropbox account which still has the public folder.
Newer accounts do not have this public folder anymore if i am correctly informed.

Regards,

Matthias