"this me"?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Aug 7 18:20:13 EDT 2013

On 08/08/2013, at 7:54 AM, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> First of all, if it is properly documented, people will understand that "this control" is a bit of an exception.

Sure, proper documentation can help. I personally don't like that this control could mean something other than me because it seems like a natural synonym and could cause confusion when moving a script into a behavior.

> Second, if you ask for ideas, you should not immediately reject everything I write, because you're scaring potential contributors to the discussion.

How long is an appropriate time for me to wait? Do I need to send a couple of supportive emails then point out the problems I see or what? I don't really have time to do that.

I didn't ask for ideas. I said people that have a problem with 'this me' should come up with something better.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!