Distributing an iOS App for Testing

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Wed Aug 7 17:20:26 EDT 2013

Yes, if you're using TestFlight. Head to mergext.com, hit the Download link (you may have to create a free account first; I can't remember) and then locate the link for mergTestApp. It's a free plugin. Very useful, especially for testing app builds on a local device. One click will build your app and copy it to your device. You can set it up to automatically build and upload your app to TestFlight as well. Quite handy.