MobGui and Resolution Indipendence

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 04:05:38 EDT 2013

Thank you all  for your messages.

I had a look at the mApp framework. I do not understand exactly how it
works and AFAIK there is not  any documentation about this software yet (I
can listen  to Monte's presentation at the last RunRev meeting though).Then
I wonder how to deal with the MIT licence if I have to deploy a commercial
 app.

I am aware that in the future a new version of LiveCode will integrate the
"resolution independence"  feature. But, how long I have to wait for?

Then, to sumarize, at the present time, what is the best practice   to
create a little commercial  app for the iOS devices ?

- build an app with several different layouts taylored according the "
iphoneUseDeviceResolution"
- installing MobGui plugin and let this software to manage the resolution
issues
- using mApp framework
- wait for the "resolution independence" be integrated in LiveCode

I need your advice to start a new project on the right track!!!

Best regards,

Paolo Mazza

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com