revUp Newsletter- call for articles

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Tue Aug 6 12:55:54 EDT 2013

Dear List Folks,

As you may or may not have noticed, normal service has now resumed with our interesting and informative twice monthly newsletter. I'm now looking for new content for immediate publication and to bank for future issues. If you have something you'd like to write about, some code tip to share with the community, an interesting app story, essentially anything with a LiveCode slant that other community members might like to read about, please contact me on editor at runrev.com. You can read previous issues here to get inspiration and some idea of what we're looking for:

http://livecode.com/community/newsletters/

I'd love to hear from you!

Warm Regards,

Heather