Alternative cursor shapes

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 6 03:32:00 EDT 2013

> From: Paul D. DeRocco
>
> I created some alternative cursor shapes as .png files, with
> transparency,
> and added them to my main stack. They work fine on my Win7
> machines, both in
> the LC environment or when exported as standalones. I tried
> them on an old
> WinXP laptop, and they instantly terminate the program. The
> LC environment
> terminates as soon as I load the .rev file. Has anyone had
> problems with embedding .png files?

I found that my problem was caused by the fact that I had embedded these
images as references to the files, and not copied the files. When I imported
them so that the image data would be embedded in the stack, then they
worked.

However, when I create a new stack, and just give it an image object that
refers to a file, and then delete the file, it doesn't crash. Since I can't
reproduce this crash with a simple example, I can't report it as a bug.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com