odd and even numbers

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 5 21:38:09 EDT 2013

It's fascinating that the chunk operator is faster than the integer modulo
or even the FP division.

The debate over computational efficiency and what you should and shouldn't
do are interesting when you have BIG loops, but did anybody bother to
figure out how many iterations it would take before you would even notice?
You aren't using a tool like LC because you are worried about squeezing
cycles.