Prepare and LiveCode 5.5.5

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Mon Aug 5 13:04:27 EDT 2013

Thanks J,

Moved on in my personal ios  learning curve. New strategy is downloading to
Documents folder - seems like i have managed that.

Next is setting filenames with files in that doc folder. Am praying it
means getting the specialfolder for documents and splicing image names to
the end to use in setting filenames of images.

Feels like deal with a small black box in the dark trying to get the
procedures nailed down.
;-)
sims