Scrolling group on iPad

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Aug 4 12:21:29 EDT 2013

Solved - i think

Just in case somone else has a similar issue here is what i did.

At scrollerBeginDrag i set the filenames of the images to empty but kept
text field text.

At scrollerEndDrag i reloaded the filenames into the images.

These images are all thumbnails so they load very quickly, plus there are
not that many.

This will be done at a museum with a local server and apple airports things
(maybe the only bottleneck) so it should be quick.

 My test was fast with a server in Texas and me in Venice,
Italy...wait...Jeez what am i doing at this desk!! Venice! Going to
get gelato at the
Rialto Bridge!!! Ciao ciao!

sims