Scrolling group on iPad

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Aug 4 07:27:33 EDT 2013

Thanks for the reply Scott,

You must be referring to "load" as in "load URL bla blah"

Didn't think that was ok on iOS but reading the dictionary it sounds "sort
of ok" - done without liburl in the background.

Will give it a shot and see.

Am in Venice, swapped my flat (flat for flat) for this excellent one that
has a most excellent location - del Bovolo staircase outside the bedroom
window. Hate to spend the day chasing this bug :-P but ya gotta do what ya
gotta do...i reckon.

sims