Data-Grid usage

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 19:00:27 EDT 2013

Hi.

OK.

There is only one kind of field. Setting properties creates a list field or table field. List fields can be pulled directly from the tool palette. Find one.

ID's are fine, or you can use the "find" command to located actual text. There are a few refinements required so you don't find the text in the list field itself.

Did you see what I meant by a binary search? I use this sort of thing a lot, and LC is so fast that culling from a large dataset is nearly instantaneous. Write back with specific issues, but first get a stack running with a bunch of ancillary cards.

Craig