Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:57:21 EDT 2013

Well I guess the next thing i'd be wondering about is if spotlight has
decided to go into perpetual indexing mode. Have seen this before, don't
recall how I fixed it though. Some command line thing that basically tells
it to wipe out the current spotlight database and rebuild, but wouldn't do
this unless you're sure spotlight is stuck. /shrug