Submitting to Apple... at what size ?

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 15:22:23 EDT 2013

Hi John

iTunes (Apple) app store submissions are a mine field for developers.

When I started submissions in 2008 the review process was like standing in
front of a firing squad. After several battles with the Review team I found
that they are just doing what their told. So, I found that you can ask for
a manager to contact you when the review process is unfair or is not clear
as to why you get rejections. The appeal process is sometimes fair (ha) and
sometimes  stupid for the reasons why the reject apps. Most recently
developer support has improved and you get less runarounds.

What does this have to do with your questions, Well not alot just wanted to
point out to ask for a manager when the review is unfair.

The answer to your question/s on screen sizes:

Table 7-8  Upload file sizes and format descriptions
In Xcode Organizer documentation search for iPad screen; click on iPad item
at the top of the list, then scroll down to the Table 7-8 for a full
description of the size data your looking for.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062