revOnline and Open Source

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Aug 1 08:56:14 EDT 2013

I think most of the people sharing on revOnline are happy for their ideas
to be used, otherwise they wouldn't have uploaded the stacks. However I do
agree that some legal clarification is a good idea. How about we state
that everything on revOnline is automatically public domain, *unless* the
author of the stack places a clear notice on the stack that declares
copyright and an alternative license of their choice (they can use
whatever they like but only if they say so clearly)?

This is just a suggestion for feedback, not policy yet, so let me know
what you think.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/