Storing a control in a custom property

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:00:34 EDT 2013

Yeah, I had tried it from the message box just manually selecting multiple
objects and couldn't get it to work for me but will keep trying till I
figure out where i'm going wrong.

Yep, its working. Think a message box quirk was causing me troubles, moving
the code into the stack itself works dandy. Thanks! (I always forget the
message box can cause strange behavior sometimes)