Comparing two databases

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Apr 29 11:06:14 EDT 2013

Hi SKIP,

> Is that something that can be scripted?   I need to create an
> automated
> report of differences and emailed out to the appropriate
> parties.  I briefly looked at the SQL DIFF function that you
> described but it looks like it is all manually run from Studio Pro.

It should be possible to do it by script with LiveCode, but I would imagine
it would take a significant amount of coding. LiveCode has about the best
text handling you are going to find in a development tool.

Yes, in Studio Pro you have to run it. We don't have scripting supported
yet.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software