Comparing two databases

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Sun Apr 28 17:58:53 EDT 2013

I have two remote databases that need to be compared every once in a while
for discrepancies.   What would be the best approach for this in LC?  One
is a remote MySQL DB and the other is a local Access DB.

Is there a way to do a live comparison of the two or would it be best to
import data from the two DBs into two separate tables locally and then do
some type of comparison?  I am really only comparing about 3 fields from
each DB.

Any guidance here would be greatly appreciated, as I have a feeling I am
tryring to make it more difficult than it needs to be.

SKIP