on-rev file upload and upload path?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Fri Apr 26 16:00:07 EDT 2013

Never mind :)

It is very easy just to have the LC server write out the file.

In stack:

on mouseUp
   put cd fld "UserAccount" into tFileName
   put cd fld "uploadText" into tUploadText

   put "title=" before tFileName
   put "bodytext=" before tUploadText

   put tFileName & "&" & tUploadText into tPackage

   post tPackage to URL "http://example.on-rev.com/ADirectory/myproject.lc"

--answer the result

end mouseUp

and on the server:

<?lc
open file $_POST["title"]
write  $_POST["bodytext"] to file $_POST["title"]
close file $_POST["title"]

?>

Thanks!

John Patten