Webheads' webcast to introduce LiveCode

Claire Bradin Siskin csiskin at edvista.com
Fri Apr 26 10:59:18 EDT 2013

Webheads is an international group of language teachers and practitioners of computer-assisted language learning. We have been meeting online weekly for about 14 years. We try out new tools and discuss the trends. The group is open to everyone.

On Sunday, April 29,  my husband Marc Siskin and I will present a webcast, "LiveCode for Everyone!"
When? 13:00 GMT = 9:00 am in New York
Figure out your time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LiveCode+for+Everyone!&iso=20130428T13&ah=1

Where: Blackboard Collaborate (Elluminate) http://learningtimesevents.org/webheads/

The purpose of this hour-long session will be to introduce LiveCode and announce that it is now open source. We will also outline the process of creating a stack and converting it to an app. There probably won't be any new information for veterans of this list, but it should be of interest to newcomers.

Claire Bradin Siskin
csiskin at edvista.com
http://www.edvista.com/claire