[ANN] Book. Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner

Dave Kilroy2 dave at businessplaninsight.com
Fri Apr 26 06:06:40 EDT 2013

Hi Mark, well done on creating the book - I've just bought a copy and am
looking forward to reading it!

After I orded it your website sent me an email listing (amongst other
things) how long I might have to wait for it to arrive in the post. I notice
you said that some copies of your book would make it to the conference in
Edinburgh - any chance I could pick up my copy there instead of having to
wait longer for the postman to arrive?

Dave