Going to school

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:13:22 EDT 2013

So . . . here I am in my school, which has exactly 1 computer
with internet access (via a slow USB dongle
for wireless from my mobile phone company)
and I want to install LC OSS on all 20 machines
(mixed Debian-derived Linux and G3 PPC Mac).

I still have not worked out how, once I have
downloaded LC OSS and registered it on one machine,
I can carry it across and get it going on all the other,
non-internet enabled machines.

This is step #1 in getting things organised for my
"intro to progging for blobs"
classes I will be offering in June-July.

Richmond.