[ANN] Book. Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu Apr 25 20:41:47 EDT 2013

It occurs to me that I should mention your book in the Preface of my book. Come the day that we're mass-market, and people are reading our books in Barnes & Nobles, and deciding which book is right for them, me mentioning your book could be good, it might be a beginner who isn't yet into mobile app making. Can you tell me enough information that I can include in my Preface to get people to find your book?