Meetup - Greater Toronto Area LiveCode Users Group May 1, 2013

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu Apr 25 16:41:33 EDT 2013

I have scheduled a Meetup for Greater Toronto Area LiveCode Users.
It will be Wednesday  May 1, 2013 from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

For details check out the Meetup.com site for the group.

http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Toronto-Area-LiveCode-Users-Group

Please RSVP as I have limited space for the meeting.

We will be discussing LiveCode 6.

This is a chance for LiveCode users come and give your impressions of the new version.

This is also a chance for those new to LiveCode as a result of the LiveCode Open Source initiative to meet other LiveCoders to get up to speed on using your new IDE.

Martin Koob