Scrolling Non-Focus Window

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Apr 25 15:49:44 EDT 2013

Greetings!

I have a large stack open, stack "main".  On that stack I have MANY controls that are grouped together.  The group's vScrollbar is true so you can easily scroll the group up and down.  I have trapped rawKeyDown and checking for 65308 and 65309 (the mouse wheel up and down).  Works perfectly!

Now, I open a modal dialog.  The rawKeyDown is now no longer trapped on stack "main".  Is there a way to scroll a group, via the mouse wheel on stack "main" while the modal stack is open?

Thank you in advance!
-Dan