Splash screen localization

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 13:30:43 EDT 2013

Thanks for all the answers.

In my case it is impossible to make one different app per language.

I will certainly look for the approach of not having localizable elements in the splash screen and I will better show these elements in the first card, as a transition from a "neutral" splash screen.

I also made once a native iOS app with localized splash screens and I could make it work easily, so I agree with Mark about putting this request in the LiveCode Open Source list of requests.

Thanks Jacqueline for your suggestion. I didn't know AppResigner and I find it very interesting and very useful for many situations. Modifying the plist is the most logical solution, but as the AppResigner creator says in his website, maybe it's not a good idea for a final submission to the AppStore.

Regards.

Sergio Schvarstein