Question: Scrollable area with multiple choice questions using radio buttons

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Apr 24 13:16:48 EDT 2013

On Apr 24, 2013, at 10:51 AM, Shawn Blc wrote:

> How do I go about using a scrolling able with several questions and using
> radio buttons for the answers?
>
> With some help I can fill up a card, but since I have several more
> questions instead of using separate cards I'd like to use a scrollable area.
>
> Any input will help this newbie greatly.  Thanks.

Shawn,

Data Grids are made for things like this. They're very powerful, and there is a bit of a learning curve. Fortunately there are some nice online lessons on Data Grids here:

http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/tags?tag=Data+Grid

What you want is a DG Form (as opposed to a table.)

HTH

Devin

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities