Is there a way to wrap text in a text entry field?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 12:50:20 EDT 2013

Shawn,

Does your contain long words that do not have spaces? There is an anomaly in the way LC wraps text.

In a single line, if there is not at least one space before you reach the right edge, text will trail off the right side forever.

There is a workaround for this, if you verify that is where your issue lies.

Craig Newman