Splash screen localization

Mark Wilcox m_p_wilcox at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 02:12:39 EDT 2013

If you're building a native iOS app the splash screen can be localised just like any other image and the system will pick the right one to display for you whilst it's loading your app. Sounds like a small feature request for LiveCode. I'll see how tricky it is to add once the IDE is open to contributions. :)