This list - are digests OK?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 23 10:31:09 EDT 2013

Graham Samuel wrote:
 > Well, there are 866 mails in my use-list mailbox this morning
 > (I've been away from the Internet for about 10 days), and I
 > find it hard to scan threads very rapidly so as to discard
 > the ones I'm not interested in… somehow with digests this
 > seemed tidier. Maybe I need to use (or grow) a tool more
 > sophisticated than Mac Mail, which is what I use now.
 >
 > Sigh

I subscribe to digest mode, but I just throw it away; I have that
subscription only so I can post.

I read the list from the archives:
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2013-April/date.html>

I find the browser format very convenient for reading, and just clicking
on the From address pops up an email window pre-addressed with the
subject line ready for posting.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World