[OT] Cross-platform tools shootout

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Apr 22 21:25:24 EDT 2013

Interesting as Haxe (the overall winner, and winner in Development Speed)
doesn't even have an IDE. It would be interesting to have a LC/Haxe
shootout with a Haxe developer, who evidently must be expert in CSS,
Javascript, HTML and probably a host of other inside frameworks, all
without having any sort of native IDE in place.

Chipp Walters