Problem with an Edit Field in a group

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Mon Apr 22 19:08:08 EDT 2013

I have grouped eight fields together. One of the fields is an edit field that
is set to allow users to change its content. The problem is that when the
user tabs into this field, the whole content is highlighted and selectable.
But the user cannot click at the end of the content in the field to add
content. The only thing the user can do is to click in the field which
causes all of it to be removed. How can I script that would allow the user
to be able to add content at the end of the content?