[OT] DreamHost VPS

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Apr 22 16:53:34 EDT 2013

I've been on Dreamhost for over 10 years because their up time, no
throttling , great support and easy terms.   One can add VPS to a standard
account through web forms and try it out, and cancel easily.   This gives
one more control at the root level, but it turns out that I didn't need it
to use livecode server, using htaccess. I still must be on a 32 bit server,
no 64 bit troubles so far.

 I love using Livecode server. Coding a web page commando style brain to
page. Sometimes I forget I'm working on a server...