weird font behavior

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 16:37:18 EDT 2013

HI.

I have been taught by my betters to check the default fontSize of the card, which might own objects below it, and impose its text attributes on those objects. I ran into this with a table field recently, and fixed the problem that way. Set that property in the card to your desired object fontSize.

3 points, though, sounds really odd.. But I would give it a try.

Craig Newman