Missing icons (OT?)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 22 15:37:18 EDT 2013

On 4/22/13 2:12 PM, dunbarx at aol.com wrote:
> Richmond.
>

> I do not see this option in the right-click menu that appears. (Mac)
> I am using  5.5.4. I have 6 community, but have not fooled with it
> yet. Sounds promising, however...

I've checked the distribution and the icons are there. My Mac shows icons.

> Jacque:
>

> The shell command does nothing. Thanks though. Seemed esoteric enough
> that I had hope. And about that checkbox to share icons with all
> files of similar type. I do not see it in the get info. I only see
> the method of opening all similar files types with a particular
> version of LC. Is this a feature of later OSX? I am in 10.5.8.

I thought the option had been there for quite a while, but I don't
remember now. I'm on 10.7.5. There is a button just below the "Open
with:" popup in Get Info, it's named "Change All..." You click that to
specify that every file of type "livecode" should open with that app.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com