weird font behavior

Randolph Valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Mon Apr 22 15:34:37 EDT 2013

Hi, all. I have a weird development in a stack with formatted HTML text in
it. For some reason, some of the text shows at 3 point size, and in other
cases seems to be appropriate size. When I copy and paste the text into
Word, it is the appropriate size. What could be causing this weird display
issue in my stack? This seems to be case with all versions of Livecode I try
(5 and 6), and it shows up in both Macintosh and Windows Livecode apps. Any
ideas of what's wrong? The font is nothing exotic.

Rand Valentine
University of Wisconsin-Madison