Missing icons (OT?)

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 15:12:55 EDT 2013

Richmond.

I do not see this option in the right-click menu that appears. (Mac)  I am using  5.5.4. I have 6 community, but have not fooled with it yet. Sounds promising, however...

Jacque:

The shell command does nothing. Thanks though. Seemed esoteric enough that I had hope. And about that checkbox to share icons with all files of similar type. I do not see it in the get info. I only see the method of opening all similar files types with a particular version of LC. Is this a feature of later OSX? I am in 10.5.8.

Craig