error creating table for postgres

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Apr 22 14:37:58 EDT 2013

Dr,

Of course brain moved slower than then the fingers. I miss-placed the
bracket for the first field [uniq_sfky]. Should have been....

CREATE TABLE [plumber_joe_the__001_sofa]  ([uniq_sfky] INTEGER PRIMARY KEY ,
[subq] CHAR(3) , [a] TEXT, [b] TEXT, [c] TEXT, [d] TEXT, [ordr] INTEGER,
[user] CHAR(20), [tstmp] TIMESTAMP WITH TIMEZONE )

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net