automatic resizing of a datagrid form under android or what else is possible

David Bovill david at scimatch.org
Mon Apr 22 14:14:27 EDT 2013

Matthias if you create your form record as a component that responds to the
LayoutControl datagrid command so that it resizes appropriately to a range
of widths suitable to the range of Android screen sizes - then the datagrid
should resize fine - just set the rect of the datagrid to what you need -
the screenrect or whatever part of that you want?

Performance should not be affected that much as you can set the size if
needed on startup?