Missing controls in standalone

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 22 12:44:05 EDT 2013

On 4/22/13 10:55 AM, Michael Doub wrote:
> I am having an interesting problem that I would if anyone else has
> experienced.
>
> I put together a launcher stack that when it executes it goes out to
> my dropbox and copies the stack to the local PC/mac then goes to that
> stack.   The stack is successful copied to the PC and is loaded, but
> only the background tab is visible.   All of the controls on any of
> the cards are missing.

Are the controls themselves actually missing, or is it just their icons
and/or images? It sounds like what you get when the stack references
images from the hard drive and the references are no longer correct.
Importing the images into the stack fixes that.

If the actualy buttons and fields are missing, I've never heard of
anything like that happening.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com