Shifting the Controls out of the Card

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:14:15 EDT 2013

Have you tried setting the loc of the templatebutton before creating the
buttons? That way you don't need to do anything after creating them.

Second, why are you setting the loc to a random location? Since they're off
screen it doesn't matter, but you might want to be able to easily work with
the buttons yourself at another time?