Shifting the Controls out of the Card

Ender Nafi Elekçioğlu endernafi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:23:13 EDT 2013

Hi Thierry,

Well, your code works for me, too.
But in my own code {the one in the question} replacing comma with , didn't work.
The key point here is, I suspect, putting the *answer* command fixes the issue.
Probably, the engine needs a little pause but, weirdly, *wait* command doesn't help.

Maybe posting a little more script will help:
_put "a,b,c,d" into tRows
_put 1 into x
_repeat for each item tRow in tRows
__repeat with y=1 to 8
___put tRow & "_" & y into tName
___put the id of image (tName & ".jpg") of card "images2" into tIcon
___create button tName
___put the long id of button tName into tButton
___set the icon of tButton to tIcon
___set the loc of tButton to (-240 & comma & randomInRange(40, 96))
___set the lockLoc of tButton to true
___set the layerMode of tButton to "dynamic"
__end repeat
__add 1 to x
_end repeat

~ Ender Nafi