Feature request: semaphores for externals

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 21 23:11:08 EDT 2013

So are you saying that outside of iOS, there's nothing but the same old
external interface, but that it is likely that the iOS SDK will be
generalized to the other platforms in the future? Or that the iOS SDK is
currently usable on other platforms but we're on our own figuring it out?

I haven't gotten at all involved with mobile LC, so I don't know how related
or unrelated it is to the desktop platforms.

> I hear you regarding the comments. It looks like Scott Raney
> didn't believe in them because most of the notes in there are
> from Mark. I was actually surprised the other day when I
> found something reasonably well documented. Really hoping
> there will be class docs by the time the refactoring is complete.

Maybe it's a Real Men Don't Write Comments thing. I guess that makes me a
quiche-eater. ;-)

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com