OT: Kepler's Tally of Planets

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Apr 20 22:21:26 EDT 2013

Peter et al,

I was busy the last 2 days, but just sat down to create a Drake Equation stack and came up with this in 35 minutes:

							https://www.dropbox.com/s/iukm6lgdz8762r8/DrakeEquation.livecode

Now to embellish it. Perhaps you folks have suggestion? I think I will include something like this in the first revision of my SETI Synchronicity Problem iPad app on iTunes. Which BTW, will allow independent selection of both transmit and listen times for electromagnetic emissions.

Thanks for the idea!

Roger