finding shadowed globals when strict compilation is on

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Apr 20 20:55:01 EDT 2013

Maybe try the "other FInd dialog (on the Edit menu).

Also, are you sure a global is the problem?  There's a bug
in strict compilation mode where a local variable in a script will
sometimes be flagged as shadowing another local variable, even though it
doesn't.  Only way to get round it is save, quite and run again.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>