Table Field question

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Apr 20 18:55:44 EDT 2013

Colin.

In Excel, this seems reasonable, that field just being an editing venue. But the overlying editable field in a table field ought not to jump at you, neither up nor down. It may actually disrupt, in that the final displayed text at a larger size may not fit when you leave the cell, since the entry font is so much smaller, and though it seems to fit, the resultant will not.

This is an instance where WYSIWYG is really useful. My kluge solves this, but the editable field has its text offset from the final text displayed, and is visually annoying. I may move over to a datagrid, but that means more work getting stuff in and out. Rats.

Miss you, by the way.

Craig