On-Rev: Odin emails rejected due to poor reputation

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sat Apr 20 12:08:58 EDT 2013

I would contact Shaw directly on this one.  They are using a blacklisting service called Cloudmark which in my opinion is completely irresponsible.
I have a business account with Shaw and host my own email server for my business.  Every few months, I wonder why people are not getting my emails.  It turns out that Cloudmark has blacklisted my
domain and email is going into people's Spam folders as a result.  I get no notification that my entire domain has been blacklisted for every account on my server (there are only 3 of us, but still
there are a lot of important emails that go out to Shaw customers on the shaw.ca domain)
No other blacklisting service lists my domain as being questionable.  Shaw just says that they have no control and they cannot tell me why it gets blacklisted.  I request that it gets delisted and it
does, but I have no idea when it will happen again.

Please report this to shaw and ask why it is being blacklisted and ask to get it removed.

Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions