Group command syntax

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 19:01:57 EDT 2013

group id 1416 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1419 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1422 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1425 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1428 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1431 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1434 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1437 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1440 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1443 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"  and
group id 1446 of card id 1007 of stack "/Users/mike/Dropbox/PainTracking/PainTracking.livecode"

This is in the variable theGroupList with no returns (I added them for the email)

   select theGroupList   -- Line 101
   group the selobj
   set the name of the selobj to "_scroller"
   select empty

card "Survey": execution error at line 101 (Chunk: error in object expression) near "group id 1416 of card id 1007 of stack .....

is the error.

I think that I am doing exactly what you are suggesting Mike, but there is something I am missing.

-= Mike